Neil and Suzanne Alexander established LiveLikeLou.org in 2011 when Neil was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), the devastating condition known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. Through this fund they hope to raise awareness of ALS, provide care and comfort to ALS families in Western Pennsylvania, and support scientific research targeted at finding a cure. The fund was named for baseball great Lou Gehrig to honor the example he set for all people living with ALS. Thank you for your support! LiveLikeLou.org is a fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation. We would like to thank our 2014 corporate sponsors for their generosity in supporting LiveLikeLou.org.
You may give to LiveLikeLou.org via check. Please send your check to:
c/o The Pittsburgh Foundation
Five PPG Place, Suite 250
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Our Most Recent News…
- 03/25/14 - WTAE's Chronicle Newsmagazine: Living Like Lou Raises $145,000
- 02/24/14 - Neil and Suzanne Speak With Chatham University Medical Students
- 02/20/14 - "Tuesdays with Morrie" Perspective from Neil at Fox Chapel High
- 02/12/14 - We Hired An Intern!
- 02/03/14 - LiveLikeLou.org featured on WESA 90.5 FM “People Making a Difference”
- 01/09/14 - J.P. Morgan Employees Make BIG Investment in LiveLikeLou.org!
- 12/16/13 - LiveLikeLou.org Receives $50,000 Anonymous Donation!
- 12/15/13 - LiveLikeLou.org Grants More Iron Horse Awards to Kids
- 11/12/13 - Appalachian State Students Team Up for LiveLikeLou.org
- 10/08/13 - $100,000 Grant for ALS Research at University of Pittsburgh
Thank you to New Perspective for helping us produce the LiveLikeLou.org Kick-Off Video.